At ebonium, we advise that there are restrictions on some returns and that they may be chargeable, so please ensure that you read these conditions. Updated June 2013.
In the unlikely event that you need to return any item, please follow the instructions below:
To return a damaged item simply contact ebonium.
Please ensure that you quote:
- Your delivery note number or customer reference number (from your invoice).
- Damaged items should be refused. If you keep a damaged item, the delivery note must clearly state that an item is damaged. ebonium will not accept any liability for damage notified if the delivery note is signed for as undamaged. The delivery service will unwrap the product for inspection and it is the customer's responsibility to check the product before the delivery team depart. We resolve these issues quickly.
- If you sign for the product and do not check it, then a claim will not be considered for damage.
- Damages must be notified to ebonium within 24 hours of receipt, our delivery teams are very good and help check product (except small courier items and accessories).
For items that you do not want ( and we do have longer lead times which allows you to change your mind up to 7 days after you have made the initial order)
- Please note the cost of returning unwanted stocked products will be deducted from any credit raised. This is normally £55.00 for cabinets and £70.00 for cupboards.
- Items that are bought, but are too large to deliver cannot be refunded as the onus is on the customer to verify the products will fit into the place of use. All products have dimensions on the relevant page, so please check before ordering or phone us for advice.
- Made to order items cannoit be returned unless agreed in writing by ebonium limited. We deliver newly made products. The items labelled with lead times of 15-28 days are not stock items, they are made to order. We are an independent e-tailer and not the manufacturer.
- Please note a made to order item has a delivery lead time of 15 days or more. Due to the huge range of products available from the manuafcturer most coloured products are made to order.
- Keys are none refundable,
- Accessories are none refundable, please check with us when ordering shelves or internal accessories for cabinets and cupboards.
At ebonium we want you to be happy with every purchase you make. However, we do anticipate that you may wish to return an item. For this reason we offer a seven (7) day returns policy for stock items.
By law, customers in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven (7) working days after the date the item is delivered less any notified costs and for made to order items we advise that 75% of the product cost will be retained.
Therefore if you do wish to return an item you must inform us within seven (7) working days starting with the day on which they are delivered. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the goods and return them to us at your cost. We will refund the money as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 (thirty) days of receiving written notice of your decision to cancel.